Georgia Personal Injury Overview
Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys
Representation for Personal Injury Lawsuits in Atlanta
Jeff Todd of The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd is licensed to practice law in Georgia and is eager to apply his years of experience to help victims of accidents in Atlanta and throughout Georgia recover compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering. Our attorneys have the experience and the resources to represent those injured in accidents involving cars and other motor vehicles, accidents at work, medical malpractice and other types of personal injury accidents.
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by another person or party's negligence, it is important to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side. We have recovered significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients and continue to meet client needs with dedicated and personalized legal service.
Experienced Legal Service From Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
Our firm has handled a wide range of personal injury claims that include:
- Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accident claims
- Commercial vehicle accidents, including bus, airplane and helicopter crashes
- Recreation accidents, including boating, amusement ride and ski accidents
- Premises liability accidents, including slip-and-fall accidents
- Defective product claims
- Workplace accidents, including those on construction sites, railroads and offshore vessels
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and doctor negligence
Our firm will begin investigating your injury case as soon as possible in order to preserve all necessary evidence, talk to witnesses and obtain necessary documents. We use our experience and our resources to build a strong and comprehensive case for each client.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers to Schedule an Initial Consultation
Your choice of personal injury attorney can make a difference in the outcome of your case. If you have been injured in an accident, contact our Houston firm to schedule a free initial consultation. Call (281) 992-8633.